Editing an application
Your situation and wishes may change after you have submitted the application. Depending on the change, we ask you to either make a new application or notify us of the change using the application change form.
Submit a new application if:
- You wish to add or remove people from your application.
- Your address changes after submitting the application.
- You find yourself homeless after submitting the application.
- There is a change in your wealth or income.
- Other significant housing condition changes, such as giving notice or finding new fixed-term housing.
If you wish to make following small changes to your application notify us of the change using the application change form:
- area wishes
- maximum rent
- apartment type
- your phone number and/or email address