Renting a parking space
You can reserve a parking space by using this form. You can also contact our customer services.
We will contact you by email when your reservation has been processed. If there are no spaces available, you can join the queue to get a parking space later.
Parking space agreements are made with the main tenant. Once the parking space agreement has been made, the maintenance company will provide you with a parking permit and a key to the heating pole or parking garage, if necessary. For the maintenance company, you will need a confirmation of the parking space agreement as well as your ID card.
Please note that only inspected and insured cars can be parked in our parking spaces. It is forbidden to park recreational vehicles, caravans, trailers and lorries in our parking spaces.
Prices for parking spaces for Espoon Asunnot residents and tenants of business premises, as of 1 January 2024
The rent for the parking space is paid in connection with the rent payment. The price of a parking space depends on its location and amenities.
- parking space without a heating pole
- moped parking space
- parking space on the outdoor deck without a heating pole
- parking space with a heating pole
- parking space outdoors for an electric car
- parking space on the outdoor deck with a heating pole
- parking space on the outdoor deck for an electric car
- covered parking space without a heating pole
- parking space in a parking garage without a heating pole
- covered parking space with a heating pole
- covered parking space for an electric car
- parking space in an enclosed parking garage without a heating pole
- parking space in a parking garage with a heating pole
- parking space in a parking garage for an electric car
- parking space in an enclosed parking garage with a heating pole
- parking space in an enclosed parking garage for an electric car
- parking space in an enclosed parking garage with a heating pole (new building)
- parking space in an enclosed parking garage for an electric car (new building)
- parking space in a private garage
Changing the parking space
If you want to change your parking space, you can call our customer service or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Termination of the parking space
If you want to terminate the contract for your parking space, you can do it by using this form (in Finnish). Alternatively, you can also terminate your contract by sending an email to email@example.com. You will receive a written confirmation of termination via email once your termination request has been processed.
The notice period for terminating the parking space is one calendar month. This means that you will be billed for the entire calendar month following the termination date. For example, if you terminate your parking space between May 1st and May 31st, you will be billed for the space until June 30th.
If you have been issued a parking permit, a key for a heating pole, or a key for a parking garage, please return them to the maintenance company or the firm responsible for key management. The specific entity and their contact information will be provided in the termination confirmation you receive in your email.
Charging point for electric and hybrid cars
In most of our properties, it is possible to purchase a charging point for an electric car and a hybrid car. We offer slow charging (power 1.8 kW), which can charge the car for more than 100 km overnight. To get more information and order a charging point, please go to https://eparking.fi/fi/espoonasunnot.
Guest parking spaces are only intended for short-term use by residents’ guests. Guests can usually park in the spaces for four hours and must use a parking disc. At some of our properties, guests need a separate guest parking permit. You can apply for long-term guest parking spaces at the maintenance company.
Winter maintenance of parking spaces
Each resident is responsible for winter maintenance of their own parking space. The maintenance company ploughs and sands the access routes, but removing snow from the parking space and sanding it belongs to the resident.