Sustainability focus topics
We have conducted a materiality assessment led by an external consultancy, which is based on an online survey and interviews conducted with our stakeholders.
We asked for responses from our key stakeholders. The group of respondents consisted of, among others, our residents, decision-makers and officials, representatives of contractors, construction companies, and maintenance companies, as well as our staff.
Based on the survey and interviews, we identified eight essential aspects that guide our sustainability work and set its objectives. They are:
- Combating segregation
- Responsible employer
- Affordable housing in all life situations
- Carbon-neutral Espoon Asunnot by 2030
- Resident communication and influence
- Resource wisdom and circular economy
- Supply chain responsibility
- Long-term financial and operational planning.